Our Commitment to Privacy
16020 N 77th St
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII) We Collect
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and Legitimate Interest
- Other Automatically-Gathered Information
- How We Use Personally Identifiable Information (PII) We Collect
- Third Parties
- Legally Required Releases of Information
- Security of Your Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- EU/UK Data (GDPR/DPA data subject rights)
- Exercising Your Data Subject Rights
- Withdrawing Consent
- External Links
- Business Transfers
- International Data Transfers
- Information About Children
- Contact Us
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) We Collect
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) refers to any information that you voluntarily submit to Cactus Mailing and that identifies you personally. This information allows Cactus Mailing to communicate with you directly. Examples include, but are not limited to, your name, postal addresses, valid email addresses, or other addresses at which you receive communications. Cactus Mailing may also request demographic information including, but not limited to, your job title, job function, and corporate title.
PII can also include information about any transactions, both free and paid, that you enter into on the Website and information about you that is available on the internet, such as from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google, or publicly available information that we acquire from service providers.
Generally, you will have control over the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website. If we ask you to provide PII to comply with a legal requirement, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether or not the disclosure of your PII is mandatory or not (as well as the consequences for non-disclosure).
You are free to explore our Website without providing any PII about yourself.
We collect PII when you request information about our services; interact with our Website forms/bots or customer service representatives; request delivery of white papers, ebooks, or other information; schedule an event; or otherwise voluntarily provide such information through our Website.
You can always opt not to disclose PII to Cactus Mailing. However, some information may be needed to use our services.
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and Legitimate Interest
Cactus Mailing may process PII or use it to communicate with you on the basis that doing so is necessary to achieve a legitimate interest, either to you or to us. Where we use your PII on this basis, we do so after having given careful consideration to:
- whether the same objective could be achieved through other means;
- whether processing (or not processing) might cause you harm;
- whether you would expect us to process your data, and whether you would consider it reasonable to do so.
For example, Cactus Mailing may process your data or communicate with you for any of the following purposes:
- advertising and marketing to you, including sending promotional communications, targeting advertising, and presenting you relevant offers based on information you provided or in our prior dealings;
- operating our business, which includes analyzing our performance, meeting our legal obligations, developing our workforce, and doing research;
- record-keeping for the proper and necessary administration of our business;
- responding to customer complaints or service requests;
- responding to unsolicited communications from you to which we believe you would expect a response;
- protecting and asserting the legal rights of any party;
- insuring against or obtaining professional advice that is required to manage business risk;
- protecting your interests where we believe we have a duty to do so.
We will continue to use this information for this purpose until the legitimate interest no longer exists or such use is not necessary to achieve the legitimate interest.
Other Automatically-Gathered Information
We may automatically record information when you visit our Website, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit. We use this information to analyze trends among our users to help improve our Website or customize communications and information that you receive from us. If combined with other information we know about you from previous visits, the data possibly could be used to identify you personally, even if you are not signed in to our Website.
How We Use Personally Identifiable Information (PII) We Collect
- to improve your browsing experience by personalizing and administering the website;
- identify and authenticate users;
- to facilitate transactions;
- to contact you by phone or email;
- to send information or content to you which we think may be of interest to you by post, email, or other means and send you marketing communications relating to our business;
- to promote use of our services to you and share promotional and information content with you in accordance with your communication preferences;
- to provide other companies with statistical information about our users—but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- for purposes made clear to you at the time you submit your information, such as fulfilling a request for a consultation or providing access to content you have requested;
- to meet legal requirements.
We may share your information with third-party vendors, consultants, and other service providers we employ to perform tasks on our behalf.
Legally Required Releases of Information
We may be legally required to disclose your PII, if such disclosure is (1) required by subpoena, law, or other legal process; (2) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (3) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (4) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you; and/or (5) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of our company, customers, third party partners, employees, and affiliates.
Security of Your Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
We utilize a variety of security technologies and procedures to protect your PII from unauthorized access, use, and/or disclosure. No method of transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and therefore Cactus Mailing cannot guarantee absolute security of your PII. Cactus Mailing strives to maintain a system that reasonably safeguards PII using appropriate physical, technical, and organizational measures.
EU/UK Data (GDPR/DPA data subject rights)
Cactus Mailing is committed to protecting the information you provide us, as per the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Data Protection Act of 2018.
In certain circumstances, you have the following rights under the aforementioned data protection laws in relation to your PII:
- Request access to your PII (“data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the PII Cactus Mailing holds about you and to check that Cactus Mailing is lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of any incomplete or inaccurate data collected by Cactus Mailing. Cactus Mailing may need to verify the accuracy of the new data provided.
- Request erasure of PII. This enables you to ask Cactus Mailing to delete or remove PII where there is no good reason for Cactus Mailing to continue processing it, where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where Cactus Mailing may have processed your PII unlawfully, or where Cactus Mailing must erase your PII in compliance with local law. Cactus Mailing may be unable to comply with your request for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you at the time of your request.
- Object to the gathering of your PII where Cactus Mailing is relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to gathering on this ground as you feel it impacts your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where Cactus Mailing is gathering your PII for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, Cactus Mailing may demonstrate that it has compelling legitimate grounds to gather your PII which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of gathering your PII. This enables you to ask Cactus Mailing to suspend the gathering of your personal data in the following scenarios: (1) if you want Cactus Mailing to establish the data’s accuracy; (2) where Cactus Mailing’s use of the data is unlawful but you do not want Cactus Mailing to erase it; (3) where you need Cactus Mailing to hold the data even if Cactus Mailing no longer requires it as you need it to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims; or (4) you have objected to Cactus Mailing’s use of your data but Cactus Mailing needs to verify whether it has overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your PII to you or to a third party. Cactus Mailing will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your PII in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for Cactus Mailing to use or where Cactus Mailing used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where Cactus Mailing is relying on consent to gather your PII. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any gathering carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, Cactus Mailing may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. Cactus Mailing will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
When we receive any request to access, edit, or delete PII, we will first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
Exercising Your Data Subject Rights
You have the right to access, review, update, rectify, and delete any PII that Cactus Mailing holds about you, or exercise any other data subject rights available to you under applicable data protection laws. In order to exercise your data subject rights, you can submit a request via email@example.com. Our Privacy Team will review any request and respond within a reasonable time.
If Cactus Mailing is relying on your consent for certain activities, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and opt out of receiving promotional or marketing communications from Cactus Mailing by using the unsubscribe link in email communications or contacting Cactus Mailing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an account for our services, Cactus Mailing will still send you non-promotional communications, like service-related emails.
International Data Transfers
Information About Children
We do not knowingly collect PII about children under the age of 16. If we learn that we have collected PII from a child under age 16, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe a child under age 16 may have provided us PII or we have acquired such information unknowingly, please contact us immediately at email@example.com so we may delete the information.