Top Quality Printing
Our postcards are printed Full Color both sides on heavy 14pt stock. Additionally we apply a high gloss UV coating to the non-address side. This really makes the color “pop” and the postcards standout in the mail!
Why pay high prices when you can get top quality postcards and outstanding customer service at wholesale rates. Our prices are extremely competitive and we back this with our low price guarantee.
Postcards are printed and mailed 5 to 6 business days after proof approval and list processing. Need them faster? With our expedite service they can be in the mail in as little as 3 days. Call us for details.
It’s simple – We know that providing our clients the most accurate and up-to-date direct mail lists available will result the highest response rates possible.
That’s why for our mailing lists we use high quality data from Axciom and Dun & Bradstreet.
We offer a full range of direct mail lists allowing you to accurately target good prospects for your business.
Our lists include consumer, business, occupant, new mover, new homeowners, pool owners, pet owners and more. Visit our mailing list page to learn more about our lists.
One of the biggest keys to success, with direct mail marketing, is to have a postcard design that not only looks good (professional and eye catching) but will also get people to respond.
It does not matter how pretty and colorful your postcard design is – if it does not have the right design elements (attention grabbing headline, call to action etc…) it is not going to pull a good response.
At Cactus Mailing Company we have designed postcards for over two thousand companies. We know what works and what doesn’t. Our graphic designers know how to create postcard designs that will get great results.
Learn more about our Design Services
See our work – Design Gallery
Addressing / Mailing Services
If your postcards are going in the mail – it makes sense to let us address and mail them for you. Here’s how you’ll save time and money:
- Your postcards or brochures get mailed faster- no waiting for them to be shipped to you.
- You save money- no shipping costs to pay.
- You get lower postage rates- pay bulk mail postage rates.
- No need to store your extra postcards- when mailing regularly – we will warehouse them for FREE until you are ready to send out your next bulk mailing.
In most cases you’ll save more on postage than the cost of our mailing services. On larger mailings you will save hundreds even thousands of dollars over doing it yourself!
Postcard Printing and Mailing Pricing
Prices vary based on the type of list you are mailing to.
Below are 5 price charts – select the one that meets your needs.
- Chart 1 – Printing Only – if you just need printing.
- Chart 2 – Occupant / Resident List – if want to mail to all households and/or businesses in an area.
- Chart 3 – Consumer List – if you want to mail to consumers and target them by demographics.
- Chart 4 – Business List – if you want to mail to business and target them by demographics.
- Chart 5 – Client Provided – if you are going to provide the mailing list.
Questions? – Call us and one of our experienced Marketing Consultants will assist you with every step of the process. They can even help you decide who to mail to, what to mail, and how often to mail.